Vendor Set-up Information
- Big Field: On Federal Monday holidays vendors may preregister but must prepay in order to reserve. Reservations began 30 days before the holiday; be sure to call in time for us to receive your check before the holiday. All other days you may pay by the month or come in the Monday you plan to set up and be assigned the next available booth at the registration office for the Big Field.
- Undercover and Small Field: On Federal Monday holidays registration begins 30 days before the holiday. We put your name, phone number and what you sell on a list and call you the Tuesday before the Monday holiday, give you a booth assignment and asked you to send a check or money order immediately. On the Monday holiday you arrive and go right to your booth, set up and begin selling—no waiting in long, slow lines. All preregistration are pre-paid.
- The Federal Monday holidays are: Labor Day (1st Mon in Sept); Martin Luther King Day (3rd Mon in January); President’s Day (3rd Mon Feb.), and Memorial Day (last Mon in May).
All Other Mondays:
- Undercover and Little Field: To reserve call 352-793-9877. Call Tuesday through Sunday the week you plan to set up. Leave a message with your name, phone number with the area code, what you sell and how many booths you want. We return calls Thurs, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. We’ll give you a space assignment and you come in and pay at the office before you go to your booth. All dealers must be set up by 8:30. Unreserved spaces or those assigned to no-shows are available after 8:30. Permanent dealers pay by the month, quarter, 6 month or year and are guaranteed their same spot as long as they pay the last Monday of the month for the following month. All other dealers take what’s available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Big Field: There are no phone reservations for single Mondays. However dealers can pay by the month, quarter, 6 month or year. You are guaranteed your spot as long as you pay the last Monday of the month for the following month. All other dealers take what’s available on a first come, first serve basis. Dealers with questions regarding the Big Field can call (352) 793-9877.
Vendor and Overnight Camping
$5.00 per day from Sunday 4 pm to Tuesday noon – 2 days,( does not include Monday parking), must be out by Tuesday noon.
Please do not arrive before 4:00 pm as no one is on duty to assist you
- Electric: $5.00 per day
- Water: free and free hot showers
- Food concession open Sunday night October through May
- Monday parking fees:
- RV Parking $20.00